Please scroll down this webpage to access and review the different terms & conditions and policy:
II. Glory 76 Antwerp Ticket Refund Policy
- ABOUT US
This Site is the official website GLORY Kickboxing which is owned and managed by GSUKCO Limited (“GLORY”, “GLORY®” “we” or “us”). If you have any feedback or questions about this Site or any of our Contents, please contact us in writing at:
27 Albemarle Street, London W1S 4HZ,
the United Kingdom.
- USE OF THE SITE
You agree to be responsible for all matters arising from your use of this Site and you further agree to the following:
(a) not to use this Site or any Contents herein in any manner which breaches any applicable law or regulations or causes or which may cause an infringement of any third-party rights;
(b) not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks linked to the Site or to any GLORY’s server, or to any of the Contents offered on or through the Site;
(c) not to use or attempt to use any “deep-link”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, reproduce or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content;
(d) not to post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Site which may be defamatory, harmful, illegal, harassing, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, obscene or create liability on GLORY’s part;
(e) not to obstruct or attempt to obstruct the operation or functionality of this Site;
(f) not to forge headers or otherwise manipulate any identifying information in order to disguise and/or with the effect of disguising the origin of any message or transmittal you send to GLORY on or through the Site or any Contents offered on or through the Site;
(g) not to impersonate or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity;
(h) not to infringe any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights including, but not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization;
(i) not to use this Site or any information obtained from the Site to submit any unsolicited ideas, proposals, suggestions or materials of any nature whatsoever (“Unsolicited Materials”) to GLORY or its’ employees or anyone affiliated with GLORY via whatever means of communication.
- UNSOLICITED MATERIALS
Please note that if you send any Unsolicited Materials to us despite what is stated herein, GLORY shall be entitled to adapt, broadcast, copy, disclose, license, publish, sell, transmit and otherwise use such Unsolicited Materials for any and all commercial and/or non-commercial purposes; and you warrant that you have obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals in order to allow GLORY of such use.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- TRANSACTIONS WITH GLORY
Unless otherwise specified, orders for goods and/or services including Subscription Products placed through the Website are subject to the applicable GLORY’s or third party service provider’s terms and conditions of sale and you should read them carefully before placing an order or subscribe. Please note that by utilizing a credit or debit card to make purchase of any of the Subscription Products or any other services or products offered for purchase through the Site, you agree and authorize us or third party service provider to charge such card on a periodic basis as specified in the amount described on the applicable Subscription Product or other services or products purchase path(s).
Nothing in this Site shall be considered or construed as to alter any of the GLORY’s obligations under the agreements to which its products and services are provided. GLORY may change the price or remove any products or services offered on the Site, at any time, without notice to you.
By using or continuing to access this Site, you represent that you have either:
(a) reached the age of “majority” where you live; or
(c) full capability and competent to enter into these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with it.
- OWNERSHIP OF CONTENTS AND LICENSE TERMS
The Site and the Contents on the Site or available through our email services are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world. The Contents are owned by or are licensed to GLORY. Subject to your eligibility to use this Site, you are hereby granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use and display for your own personal and non-commercial use only, one copy of any Contents and/or software contained within this Site.
You acknowledge and agree that:
(a) you may not sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer this license or the Contents and the title or license to the downloaded Contents will remained always with GLORY; and
(b) you will not alter, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify any of the Contents or remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices on the Contents.
- AVAILABILITY OF CONTENTS
Generally, the Contents on this Site is provided free of charge except for certain restricted areas such as Subscription Products or archive video which requires subscription. We make no guarantee that the Contents will be provided with no interruption or error free. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part the Content on this Site at any time without notice and without incurring any liability to you.
- ACCESS TO THE SITE AND CONTENTS
In order to access our Site and Contents, you must first have access to the internet, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and must pay any internet service provider service fees associated with such access.
Certain features available through the Site, including certain live streaming audio, video or access to high-quality video, will only be available to you if your computer or mobile device meets the minimum technical requirements necessary to enable such services or Contents. As such you should be responsible to ensure that your computer meets the minimum technical requirements before you register to access or subscribe the Contents. From time to time, we may make changes to the Contents and the minimum technical requirements for access to the Contents may change. If your computer no longer satisfies the minimum technical requirements to access to the Contents due to the changes done by us after your registration, you may write to us to request for termination of your access to the Contents in accordance to clause 15 here.
Further to the above, access to certain Contents or Subscription Products may be limited to residents of certain geographical territories, and GLORY reserves the right to modify such restriction.
Users to this Site may be offered the opportunity to register and/or subscribe to receive restricted access to certain part of the Site or additional Contents or to access to Subscription Products. GLORY is not under any obligation to accept a request for registration or subscription and we reserve the right to reject or suspend or terminate access at any time for any reason whatsoever.
If we do accept your registration or subscription request, please note that it is only for a single user. GLORY does not allow sharing of your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. You shall be responsible for the security of any passwords issued by us or chosen by you. If you suspect or believe that you username or password has been compromised or there is unauthorized access of your account with us, you shall promptly notify us by email at email@example.com.
Please note that GLORY will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account but you may be liable for any losses of GLORY or others due to such unauthorized use.
- TRANSMISSION OF CONTENT BY USER
To the extent that the Site provides you or other users an opportunity to transmit, submit, post and exchange information, content, ideas and opinions (“ Posting”), please be advised that GLORY® does not screen, edit, or review such Postings prior to their appearance on the Site or elsewhere, and Postings do not necessarily reflect the views of GLORY®.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This Site and the Contents (including, but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) herein are owned by GLORY. No commercial reproduction, distribution or transmission of any part or parts of this Site or any Contents contained herein by any means whatsoever shall be permitted without prior written consent from GLORY.
All trademarks and service marks displayed in the Site are the property of GLORY, its subsidiaries, affiliates and where applicable, third party proprietors identified in the Site.
- REFUND & PAYMENT TRANSACTION
Payment transactions on this Site are made via the Inplayer.com platform. Thus, the refund policy are as subject to Inplayer’s terms and conditions therein.
- WITHWDRAWAL/DEACTIVATION/TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR REGISTRATION
You may withdraw or deactivate your registration on the Site, at any time and for any reason, by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GLORY may terminate your use of, access and/or registration on the Site, at any time and for any reason whatsoever, without prior notice to you and without any liability or further obligation of any kind whatsoever to you or any other party.
You are aware, at any time, your use of the Site may be adversely affected by problems with your computer (or such other access or electronic device such as smart phones, cellular phones), the internet and the cellular phone network, including, without limitation, interference to the network coverage, delay or undeliverable messages due to any reason such as heavy network traffic, service interruption or incorrect data transmission.
GLORY may contract with one or more third parties to provide, maintain and host the products or services on the Site. Therefore, any information or any content which you transmit or submit to the Site may be placed and stored on a computer server maintained by a third party. You acknowledge and agree to have such information or content to pass through and be stored in servers outside our control. You further agree that GLORY shall not be liable or responsible for any such pass through or storage of the same.
You also agree to the collection, storage, communication and processing of any of your information by any means necessary for GLORY to maintain appropriate transaction and account records, to release and transmit to, and the retention by such third party service providers and hosts of your information to enable your use of the Site.
You acknowledge that all transmissions (whether by email or otherwise) to and from this Site cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure or error-free and the same could arrive late, be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, or incomplete, or contain viruses and may not be received by the intended recipient. Consequently, you understand that you should not post transmit any private or confidential content information (whether belonging to yourself or the recipient’s) unless you want it to be available publicly. You are aware that the content transmitted by you may be subsequently forwarded to a third party by the recipient. You further understand that as we cannot control or prevent the transmission of your private or confidential content by a third party, we cannot be responsible or held liable for the same. Accordingly, we do not warrant the privacy and/or security of any transmissions (whether by email or otherwise) to and from the Site.
The Contents in this Site are provided “as-is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible and subject to applicable law, GLORY®, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaims all representations or warranties of any kind whether express, implied or statutory (including but not limited to any warranties of title, non-infringement of third party rights, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from viruses, worms, trojan horses, software bombs and malicious, destructive or corrupting codes, agents, programs or macros and spyware or similar items or processes) is given in conjunction with the Site, or any information and materials contained or referred to on each page associated with the Site. No warranty is given that access to the same on the Site, or the Site as a whole will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstances, including negligence, you understand and agree that your use of the Site is at your own risks and we shall not be responsible or liable to you for any expenses, losses, costs damages, personal injury, property damage, liabilities or other consequences of whatsoever nature (collectively “Losses”) suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by you, including without limitation, any Losses suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by you arising from or in connection with or caused by:
(a) any maintenance, breakdown, fault or non-availability of any part of the Site or any inability to access or use any part of the same; or
(b) any telecommunication problems, power supply problems, Internet or network related problems, problems with the services rendered by third party vendors or service providers; or
(c) any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or viruses (including but not limited to any difficulties experienced by your internet service provider(s), network provider(s) or telecommunications provider(s) or operator(s)); or
(d) any access or use of any part of the Site, or reliance on the contents of the same; or
(e) any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with the Site, its contents or associated services; or
(f) problems caused by any remedial or preventative measure which may be taken by us in the event of any occurrence of the foregoing; or
(g) any use of or access to any other website linked to the Site; or
(h) any services, products, information, data, software or other material obtained from the Site or from any other website linked to the Site; or
(i) any software downloaded from the Site;
even if we or our agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such Losses.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless and keep us indemnified in full against all and any claims, actions, proceedings, loss, damage, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), expenses and liabilities of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising which may be brought against or suffered or incurred by us arising from or which is directly or indirectly related to:-
(a) your use of and/or access to the Site and/or any other person or entity's use of the Site where such person or entity was able to access and/or use the Site by using your user id and password (where applicable); or
(c) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
Any hyperlinks from the Site exist for information purposes and are for your convenience only. GLORY accepts no liability for any Losses arising directly or indirectly (including consequential loss) from the accuracy or otherwise of materials or information contained on the pages of such websites or loss arising directly or indirectly from defects with such websites. Our inclusion of hyperlinks does not imply any warranty, endorsement, guarantee or verification of the products or services on such websites and such websites should only be accessed at your own risks.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
We make no representation that the Site and/or Contents contained herein are appropriate or available for use in other locations or jurisdictions other than the United Kingdom. In the event that the laws of the jurisdiction you are in do not permit or impose restrictions on the access to the contents of the Site, you shall forthwith discontinue access or comply with such restrictions (as the case may be).
- WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
We shall not be responsible or liable to you for any expense, loss, damage, liability or other consequence suffered by you or incurred by you in connection with any of the foregoing action.
- THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms herein.
II. GLORY 76 ANTWERP TICKET REFUND POLICY
Date: February 25th, 2021
This Refund Policy applies only to ticket purchase of GLORY Antwerp event that was scheduled to take place on Saturday, March 28, 2020 but has been cancelled due to covid-19 pandemic outbreak (“Said Event”). GLORY Kickboxing, the promoter / organizer of the Said Event (“Promoter”) is hereby offering you a chance for a refund of the ticket(s) you have purchased for the Said Event.
Please read the Refund Policy of the Said Event below carefully:
- Refund requests for COVID-19 cancellations
You may ask for a refund through the refund request form. Make sure you meet all the requirements below:
☑️ You already contacted the organizer regarding the tickets that you have bought for the said Event
☑️ The Said Event was cancelled as officially announced by Promoter
☑️ You bought the tickets before March 28, 2020.
- Eligibility for Refund
- This Refund is ONLY for Patrons/Customers who purchased their ticket(s) from the Promoter of the Said Event and its authorised agent (ie. Ticketsauce) (“Ticket Seller”).
- Upon request, you may have to produce a copy of an email receipt as proof of purchase of the ticket(s) of the Said Event to claim refunds.
- If you buy tickets after the cancellation date has been announced, you will not be eligible for a refund offer.
- Only the original purchaser—i.e., the person who purchased the tickets at issue directly from the Ticket Seller —will be eligible for any available refunds or credits.
- Please note that recipients of any transferred tickets are not eligible for any available refunds or credits, because the transfer recipient did not purchase tickets directly from our Ticket Seller. If you purchased a resale ticket from some other source (i.e., not through the Ticket Seller), and that ticket was then transferred to you, you will need to reach out to your original point of purchase for any refund and/or credit options, if available.
- Timeframe for Refund
- Refund process will take up to  business days. All refunds will be refunded back via the payment method you have provided herein within the said timeframe.
- The purchaser is required to submit information within  business days from the date of this Refund Application Date for your refund request to be processed and issued.Any lateness will not be entertained.
- Refund Amount
- The ticket(s) will only be refunded at face value (without order fee, handling fee or delivery fee). We will not be liable to make a refund beyond the face value of tickets under any circumstances.
- We will not be liable for travel or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with the cancellation of the said Event.
- Late or Missing Refund
- If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your your bank, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Accuracy of Information
- If your bank account cannot be verified, or is invalid, or is not otherwise acceptable, your refund request may be suspended or cancelled automatically.
- We have the right to change the terms and conditions of this Refund Policy without prior notice.
- Please note that our refund policies may vary depending on the type of event, and whether an event is postponed or cancelled. Therefore, we ask you to read carefully the instructions sent to you via email for each instance.”
(A) TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
As part of the refund process to you in relation to the Event, we may collect the following types of information:
1. Personal Data
Personal Data means any information, whether true or not, by which a particular individual is reasonably identifiable. Personal data, shall include but not be limited to:
(a) personal information such as your name, identity card number, passport number, user ID and password, email address, telephone number, mailing address, birth date, gender or zip code;
(b) payment information such as credit or debit card information, banking details, name of cardholder, card number, billing address;
(c) technical information such as IP address; and
(d) other information provided to us by you.
2. Statistical Data
Statistical Data is data collected purely for analytical purposes and is on anonymous basis. This statistical data will be aggregated for statistical analysis to enable us to understand GLORY’s customer profile and improve the service we offer. Statistical data includes number of visitors to the Site and number of viewers of any video uploaded by us on the Site.
3. Site Usage Information
Whenever you visit the Site, we may collect click stream data where we receive and keep record of certain types of information or features you use.
4. Email Communications
We may receive confirmation notifying us that you have opened an email delivered by us, if your computer or electronic device supports such capabilities. We may also keep track of the emails communication from us to you as well as what types of emails you have opted to receive and what not to receive.
5. Information from Other Sources
Occasionally, we may receive information about you from third party or other sources and add it to your Personal Data.
(B) COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- We may collect information including Personal Data, from you in the following ways including but not limited to those described below:
- a) when you register or submit any form, including but not limited to registration form, purchase order form or subscription of service form, refund request, declaration or feedback form;
- b) when you enter into any agreement or provide other information or documents in respect of your interactions and transactions with us, or when you use our services;
- c) when you communicate with our staff, including website support staffs, customer service officers and other authorized representatives, for example, via emails, letters, faxs, telephone calls (which may be recorded) and face-to-face meetings;
- d) when you use or subscribe to any of our services provided online and other technology platforms, such as websites and apps;
- e) when you requested to be included in our mailing list or subscribed to our newsletters;
- f) when you respond to our request for additional Personal Data, our promotions and other initiatives;
- g) when you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and agents or other service providers;
- h) when you interact with us via the Site or use electronic services or non-electronic services available on the Site;
- i) when you enter into any surveys, voting polls, contests or sweepstakes organised by us through the Site;
- j) when you submit information including Personal Data to us for any other reason
If you are providing us with any information that includes Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information on your spouse, friends, parents and/or customers), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you are authorised or have obtained the consent of such third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
All Personal Data submitted to us shall be complete, accurate, true and correct. We maybe not be able to provide you with the products and/or services you have requested if you fail to do so
Should you wish to disable the cookies on your computer or electronic devices, you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you may not be able to enter certain part(s) of the Site.
- IP Addresses and Click-stream Data
In order to improve your online experience, we may collect IP addresses, track online behaviour and/or click-stream data to advance your use of the Site and track referrals from other websites. Such data will not be saved to your customer record, and will only be used for system administration purposes and will only be aggregated for statistical analysis.
(C) PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
As applicable, GLORY uses the information you provide to us for the following purposes
- a) processing refunds to you for the tickets which you have already bought but the Event failed to take place due to unforeseeable circumstances such as the pandemic outbreak;
- b) responding to, processing and handling of your queries, requests, feedbacks, complaints and suggestions;
- b) verifying your identity;
- c) contacting you in relation to your subscription or membership status or refund status;
- d) processing or fulfilling an order you have made;
- e) monitoring or improving the use of the Site;
- f) contacting you for product or customer satisfaction surveys and market research;
- g) marketing and communication with you in relation to products and services offered by GLORY, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and service providers;
- h) in connection with any claims, actions or proceedings (including but not limited to drafting and reviewing documents, transaction documentation, obtaining legal advice, and facilitating dispute resolution), and/or protecting and enforcing our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- i) complying with any applicable rules, laws and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities; and/or
- j) managing the administrative and business operations of the Companies and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- k) matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein; and
- l) other lawful basis relating to any of the above.
(D) DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
1. GLORY will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your information including Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), with the following entities or parties, whether they are located overseas or in The United Kingdom:
- a) GLORY’s related companies such as subsidiaries and affiliates;
- b) vendors or other third party service providers in connection with promotions and services (including refund services) offered by GLORY;
- c) agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational service to GLORY (for example: postal or courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, processing, market research, data collection, storage, archival, customer support investigation services or other services to GLORY);
- d) any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or any debt or asset sale) involving any of the GLORY’s companies;
- e) any government regulators, statutory boards or authorities, law enforcement agencies and government for security, customs and immigration purposes whether local or overseas
- f) external banks, credit card companies and their respective service providers;
- g) our co-brand and other business partners;
- h) our professional advisers such as our auditors and lawyers; and
- i) any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data to.
2. Opt-in and Opt-out Features:
3. Third Party Sites
(E) EUROPEAN UNION USERS
General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union requires a "lawful basis" for collecting and retaining personal information from citizens or residents of the European Economic Area. Our lawful bases include:
Performing the contract we have with you: In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver the services, merchandise, or tickets to you.
Legal compliance: Sometimes the law says we need to collect and use your data.
Legitimate interests: This is a technical term in data protection law which means we have a good and fair reason to use your data and we do so in ways which do not hurt your interests and rights. We sometimes require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and that does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests. For example, we may also send you promotional communications about our services, subject to your right to control whether we do so. We analyze how users interact with the Site so we can understand better what elements of the design are working well and which are not working so well. This allows us to improve and develop the quality of the online experience we offer all our users.
(F) STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information collected through the Site may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom, European Union, The United Kingdom, the United States of America or any other country in which GLORY, its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. GLORY, its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents may transfer information that we collect about you including the Personal Data across borders. All data storage and transfers will be done in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and The United Kingdom’s Personal Data Protection Act. If there is data protection laws in the country where the recipient is situated, GLORY will always try the best to ensure that the recipient to comply with GLORY’s own internal Fan Data policy or security policies.
- GLORY takes the security and protection of your information especially Personal Data very seriously. As such GLORY has incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the Personal Data that we may collect and we have put into place reasonable precautions to protect such information from loss, theft, misuse, undue disclosure and alteration. Our security policies are reviewed periodically and revised as required.
- While we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us via the Internet or when you use any of our online services, and we urge you to take every precaution to protect your Personal Data when you use such platforms. You should change your passwords regularly, use a combination of number and letters, and ensure a secure browser is used.
- If applicable, you undertake to keep your username and password secure and confidential, and shall not disclose or permit it to be disclosed to any unauthorized person. You shall inform us immediately as soon as you know or suspect that someone else has access to your username and password or if you believe the confidentiality of your username and password has been compromised in any way or that actual or possible unauthorized transactions have taken place. We are not responsible or liable for any damages resulting from any security breaches, on unauthorized and/or fraudulent use of your username and password.
(I) FEEDBACK, WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT, ACCESS, CORRECTION AND UPDATING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data Protection Officer
27 Albemarle Street,
London W1S 4HZ,
the United Kingdom.
Please note that if your Personal Data has been provided to us by an authorized third party (e.g. your spouse or secretary or agent), you should inform such party directly to write in to GLORY for any queries, feedback, access and correction requests on your behalf.
Please also note that once you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data (depending on the nature of your request), GLORY may no longer be in a position to continue to provide its products or services to you or administer any contractual relationship already in place. Any withdrawal of consent may also result in the termination of any agreements you have with GLORY and you being in breach of your contractual obligations or undertakings. GLORY’s legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
Feedback or Post on Message Board, Chatroom or Forum
Any post or feedback you provide on the message board, chatroom or forum (if any) available at this Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. GLORY shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.