(effective from May 25, 2018)
(A) TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may collect the following types of information:
Personal Data means any information, whether true or not, by which a particular individual is reasonably identifiable. Personal data, shall include but not be limited to:
(a) personal information such as your name, identity card number, passport number, user ID and password, email address, telephone number, mailing address, birth date, gender or zip code;
(b) payment information such as credit or debit card information, name of cardholder, card number, billing address;
(c) technical information such as IP address; and
(d) other information provided to us.
- Statistical Data
Statistical Data is data collected purely for analytical purposes and is on anonymous basis. This statistical data will be aggregated for statistical analysis to enable us to understand GLORY’s customer profile and improve the service we offer. Statistical data includes number of visitors to the Site and number of viewers of any video uploaded by us on the Site.
- Site Usage Information
Whenever you visit the Site, we may collect click stream data where we receive and keep record of certain types of information or features you use.
- Email Communications
We may receive confirmation notifying us that you have opened an email delivered by us, if your computer or electronic device supports such capabilities. We may also keep track of the emails communication from us to you as well as what types of emails you have opted to receive and what not to receive.
- Information from Other Sources
Occasionally, we may receive information about you from third party or other sources and add it to your Personal Data.
(B) COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Generally, we may collect information including Personal Data, from you in the following ways including but not limited to those described below:
- a) when you register or submit any form, including but not limited to registration form, purchase order form or subscription of service form, declaration or feedback form;
- b) when you enter into any agreement or provide other information or documents in respect of your interactions and transactions with us, or when you use our services;
- c) when you communicate with our staff, including website support staffs, customer service officers and other authorized representatives, for example, via emails, letters, faxs, telephone calls (which may be recorded) and face-to-face meetings;
- d) when you use or subscribe to any of our services provided online and other technology platforms, such as websites and apps;
- e) when you requested to be included in our mailing list or subscribed to our newsletters;
- f) when you respond to our request for additional Personal Data, our promotions and other initiatives;
- g) when you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and agents or other service providers;
- h) when you interact with us via the Site or use electronic services or non-electronic services available on the Site;
- i) when you enter into any surveys, voting polls, contests or sweepstakes organised by us through the Site;
- j) when you submit information including Personal Data to us for any other reason
- If you are providing us with any information that includes Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information on your spouse, friends, parents and/or customers), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you are authorised or have obtained the consent of such third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
- All Personal Data submitted to us shall be complete, accurate, true and correct. We maybe not be able to provide you with the products and/or services you have requested if you fail to do so
Should you wish to disable the cookies on your computer or electronic devices, you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you may not be able to enter certain part(s) of our Site.
- IP Addresses and Click-stream Data
In order to improve your online experience, we may collect IP addresses, track online behaviour and/or click-stream data to advance your use of our Site and track referrals from other websites. Such data will not be saved to your customer record, and will only be used for system administration purposes and will only be aggregated for statistical analysis.
(C) PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
As applicable, GLORY uses the information you provide to us for the following purposes
- a) responding to, processing and handling of your queries, requests, feedbacks, complaints and suggestions;
- b) verifying your identity;
- c) contacting you in relation to your subscription or membership status;
- d) processing or fulfilling an order you have made;
- e) monitoring or improving the use of the Site;
- f) contacting you for product or customer satisfaction surveys and market research;
- g) marketing and communication with you in relation to products and services offered by GLORY, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and service providers;
- h) in connection with any claims, actions or proceedings (including but not limited to drafting and reviewing documents, transaction documentation, obtaining legal advice, and facilitating dispute resolution), and/or protecting and enforcing our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- i) complying with any applicable rules, laws and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities; and/or
- j) managing the administrative and business operations of the Companies and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- k) matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein;
- l) provide you with any news about special offers or promotion from us and/or our affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties;
- m) inform you of a prize you have won; and
- n) other lawful basis relating to any of the above.
(D) DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- GLORY will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your information including Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), with the following entities or parties, whether they are located overseas or in Singapore:
- a) GLORY’s related companies such as subsidiaries and affiliates;
- b) vendors or other third party service providers in connection with promotions and services offered by GLORY;
- c) agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational service to GLORY (for example: postal or courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, processing, market research, storage, archival, customer support investigation services or other services to GLORY);
- d) any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or any debt or asset sale) involving any of the GLORY’s companies;
- e) any government regulators, statutory boards or authorities, law enforcement agencies and government for security, customs and immigration purposes whether local or overseas
- f) external banks, credit card companies and their respective service providers;
- g) our co-brand and other business partners;
- h) our professional advisers such as our auditors and lawyers; and
- i) any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data to.
- Opt-in and Opt-out Features:
- Third Party Sites
(E) EUROPEAN UNION USERS
General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union requires a "lawful basis" for collecting and retaining personal information from citizens or residents of the European Economic Area. Our lawful bases include:
Performing the contract we have with you: In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver the services, merchandise, or tickets to you.
Legal compliance: Sometimes the law says we need to collect and use your data.
Legitimate interests: This is a technical term in data protection law which means we have a good and fair reason to use your data and we do so in ways which do not hurt your interests and rights. We sometimes require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and that does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests. For example, we may also send you promotional communications about our services, subject to your right to control whether we do so. We analyze how users interact with our site so we can understand better what elements of the design are working well and which are not working so well. This allows us to improve and develop the quality of the online experience we offer all our users.
(F) STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information collected through the Site may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom, European Union, Singapore, the United States of America or any other country in which GLORY, its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. GLORY, its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents may transfer information that we collect about you including the Personal Data across borders. All data storage and transfers will be done in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act. If there is data protection laws in the country where the recipient is situated, GLORY will always try the best to ensure that the recipient to comply with GLORY’s own internal Fan Data policy or security policies.
- GLORY takes the security and protection of your information especially Personal Data very seriously. As such GLORY has incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the Personal Data that we may collect and we have put into place reasonable precautions to protect such information from loss, theft, misuse, undue disclosure and alteration. Our security policies are reviewed periodically and revised as required.
- While we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us via the Internet or when you use any of our online services, and we urge you to take every precaution to protect your Personal Data when you use such platforms. You should change your passwords regularly, use a combination of number and letters, and ensure a secure browser is used.
- If applicable, you undertake to keep your username and password secure and confidential, and shall not disclose or permit it to be disclosed to any unauthorized person. You shall inform us immediately as soon as you know or suspect that someone else has access to your username and password or if you believe the confidentiality of your username and password has been compromised in any way or that actual or possible unauthorized transactions have taken place. We are not responsible or liable for any damages resulting from any security breaches, on unauthorized and/or fraudulent use of your username and password.
(H) NOTICE TO PARENTS
GLORY does not distinguish the age of persons who access and use the Site. If a minor (according to applicable laws) has provided GLORY with information including personal data without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact GLORY’s Data Protection Officer at DPO@GloryWorldSeries.com to remove the relevant information and unsubscribe the minor.
(I) FEEDBACK, WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT, ACCESS, CORRECTION AND UPDATING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data Protection Officer
R.E.S. Events BV
1141 GN, Monnickendam
Rest of the World:
GLORY Sports International Pte Limited
80 Robinson Road #02-00
Please note that if your Personal Data has been provided to us by an authorized third party (e.g. your spouse or secretary or agent), you should inform such party directly to write in to GLORY for any queries, feedback, access and correction requests on your behalf.
Please also note that once you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data (depending on the nature of your request), GLORY may no longer be in a position to continue to provide its products or services to you or administer any contractual relationship already in place. Any withdrawal of consent may also result in the termination of any agreements you have with GLORY and you being in breach of your contractual obligations or undertakings. GLORY’s legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
Feedback or Post on Message Board, Chatroom or Forum
Any post or feedback you provide on the message board, chatroom or forum (if any) available at this Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. GLORY shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
© 2014 GLORY SPORTS INTERNATIONAL Pte Limited. All rights reserved.