In these Terms & Conditions, the “Organiser”, “Organisation”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We” means GSUKCO Limited and “Event” shall mean the event, exhibition or show printed on the ticket or PPV pass you have purchased through this website or any ticketing agent(s) engaged by Us.
In addition to those terms and conditions outlined below, all attendee of the Event are also required to read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions outlined by See Tickets here.
Tickets to this Event are issued by the Organiser and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
SALE OF TICKETS AND EVENT ADMISSION
1. Please examine your tickets carefully upon receipt as mistakes cannot be rectified, exchanged or monies refunded at a later date.
2. Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Tickets must not be resold at a higher price than face value. Organiser has the right to cancel tickets that have been resold at a higher price without prior notification and the holder may be refused entry.
3. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been re-sold, they will be invalidated, and the holder will be refused admission.
4. Nobody will be allowed admission to the Event without a valid ticket or pass. Ticket holder’s age restricted to 16 years and older. Proof of age and government-issued ID card may be requested upon admission to the Event.
5. Visitors are not permitted to bring animals to the Event.
6. Video and sound recordings are not permitted in theatrical and performance areas of the Event unless written permission is provided by the Organiser.
7. The ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
8. Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
9. We may restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person (allocation). We reserve the right to cancel tickets bought in excess of this allocation.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to alter, vary, modify, or cancel the content or timing of any part of the Event in circumstances of a Force Majeure Event (please refer to Force Majeure section below) without any obligation to make any compensation, refunds or exchange tickets unless otherwise specified in this Terms and Conditions.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, is showing signs of Covid-19 including a high temperature or a persistent cough, refuses to wear a mask when required to do so (unless they are unable to do so due to an underlaying health condition) that is or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, for any other behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Organiser. The Organiser also reserves the right to refuse admission, and to request any ticket holder to leave our building at any time. For example, if a ticket holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, the ticket holder may be refused admission.
12. Neither the Organiser nor the venue operator will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including, but not limited to, the exhibitors.
13. All persons in an Event venue must follow the instructions of any officials of Organiser. Any persons in breach of this clause may be removed from the premises.
14. Artists, programme and performance details are correct at the time of sale or print publication, but changes may be unavoidable. Fight card of the Event are subject to changes. The Organiser reserves the right to change the start and finish times of any performance whether physical or virtual, change its venue or any of the other published particulars, or withdraw any invitation to attend.
CONDUCT AT THE EVENT
1. We are dedicated to making the Event a safe place for all. All fans, guests, visitors and staffs attending the event are expected to abide by the standards of behavior as outlined in the Code of Conduct herein.
2. You shall not display any content, adopt a conduct, or incite any person to commit an act, which:
- is threatening, libellous, defamatory, or obscene;
- would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law in any manner;
- infringes the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties; or
- constitutes or contains false or misleading statements.
3. Further, the following conduct is prohibited at the Event:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language and obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or other substance use
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Sitting in a location other than the fans ticketed seat
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other fans
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing (for e.g. Proper clothing must be worn at all times, no clothing or items that supports hooliganism or terrorism or any criminal/malicious activity of all kind)
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by fans actions (for e.g. No chants of any kind should be conducted in group)
- Verbal or physical harassment of fans
- Failing to follow instruction of venue and GLORY staff and personnel
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Failure to comply with COVID-19 Policies and Protocols, including policies requiring masks and requirements to maintain social distancing.
- Any behavior which otherwise interferes with other fans’ enjoyment of the event
- Any conduct deemed inappropriate or dangerous to fans, participants or venue personnel
- Conduct that results in damage to the venue or other personal property
4. You consent also not to hack or use our infrastructure for unethical, illegal or malicious activities. We may at any time, with or without giving notice, in our absolute discretion, rescind your attendance at the Event in case of violation of these Terms and Conditions without incurring any liabilities to you and/or any third party. In such event, all paid Event fees will not be reimbursed, and all Event fees shall remain due.
5. For the safety of people at the Event, the venue Organiser and the Organiser reserve the right to refuse admissio, eject any attendee(s) from the venue, and conduct security searches as they deem appropriate.
COVID-19 SPECIFIC CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. You acknowledge that the event may be scheduled to be held, or will be held, during a time at which one or more local Government directions or regulations may be in force regarding the number of persons attending an event (or the holding of the event itself). If that is the case, then the number of persons permitted to be in or around the Venue may be affected, resulting in the Organizer (or See Tickets, on behalf of the Organizer) being required to or deciding to:
a. cancel or postpone the event;
b. reduce the number of persons who may attend the event;
c. change your seating allocation; and/or
d. change any standing or seating configurations for attendance at the event;
in which case you may receive a refund in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. You agree to comply with all Government directions, orders and regulations relevant to attending live events, which may be in place at the time of the event.
3. If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. In the event you are contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available to the Government (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly.
4. If you are purchasing more than one (1) ticket, you, as the main booker will receive the confirmation and an email to personalise the tickets. You will be required to enter the email address(es) of your friend(s) or family or whom you purchase the tickets on behalf of, so they will receive an email to personalise their own ticket. All such personal information of the ticket holders may be shared with the Government or the Department of Health if required.
5. All attendees in your group, including yourself, must commit to stopping the spread of COVID-19. If at the time of the event, either you, or any other members of your group are feeling unwell or are subject to a self-quarantine or self-isolation period, you agree not to attend the event. If you do attend the event, you agree to assume all risk associated with COVID-19.
Tickets or PPV pass bought to Event are non-refundable, unless the Event has been wholly cancelled or re-scheduled in its entirety, in which case the following sections shall apply:
1. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled or re-scheduled and the date and time of any re-scheduled event. Where an event is cancelled or re-scheduled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you using the details you provided us with at the time of ordering. We do not guarantee that you will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
2. If the Event is wholly rescheduled in its entirety, the Organiser will give you the options of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, receiving a credit voucher or donating your ticket as a support to the Organisation or a monetary refund on your tickets if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Event. Tickets for events which have been rescheduled as a result of the coronavirus will remain valid for the later date, provided that the event is rescheduled for a date no more than 26 months from the original one. If the ticket holder is unable to attend on the new date of the rescheduled event, the ticket holder will notify the Organizer within a reasonable time. The holder of the ticket is then entitled to credit equal to the original ticket price, including booking or service fees. The value of this credit can be used to purchase a ticket for another event of the Organizer for a minimum of 24 months after issue. The validity period will be stated on the voucher. If the ticket holder cannot use the credit, the ticket holder will notify the Organizer within a reasonable time. In that case, the ticket holder is entitled to a monetary refund of the original ticket price.
3. If the Event is wholly cancelled in its entirety, you may be offered the option to transfer your ticket to a future event or a monetary refund on your tickets. For tickets for events that were cancelled due to the coronavirus (i.e. could not be rescheduled within the 26-month period), the holder of that ticket is entitled to credit equal to the original ticket price, including booking or service charge. This credit can be used to purchase a ticket for another event of the organizer for a minimum of 12 months after issue. The validity period will be stated on the voucher. If the ticket holder cannot use the credit, the ticket holder will notify the organizer within a reasonable time. In that case, the ticket holder is entitled to a monetary refund of the original ticket price.
4. Subject to the above clauses, in case the monetary refund option has been elected by the ticket holder, ticket holder is required to submit required information to Organiser within sixty (60) days from the original date of the rescheduled or cancelled event for the refund request to be processed and issued. The entire refund process will take up to thirty  days from the date the Organiser receives the full and complete information as required from the Customer to process the refund. Ticket price will be refunded back to the Customer via the payment method you have provided to the Organiser within the said timeframe.
5. If the Event is rescheduled, cancelled or varied for any reason, the Organiser cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other related goods, services or compensation (included wasted costs and expenses).
6. It is your responsibility to inform us of any change to the contact address, telephone number or email address you provide us with at the time of ordering.
GLORY will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions that is caused by events outside its reasonable control ("Force Majeure event") and in such circumstances GLORY will not reimburse any paid Event fees and/or deliver any content replacement or compensation to the Customer. A Force Majeure event means any event which is beyond our and/or your reasonable control, including but not limited to, Act of God, fire, flood, lightening, storm, earthquake or other climatic or meteorological catastrophes, failure or delay of common carrier or impairment or lack of adequate transportation facilities, accident or repair to machinery, act of sabotage including but not limited to piracy or hacking, embargo, government requirement or action including the imposition of sanctions by any country against any country of residence of GLORY, or against the country of a fighter fighting or designated to fight in the Events or a country in which a party is registered or a country in which the Event is deemed to be staged, war, civil or military authority, terrorism and industrial dispute, strike or labour disturbance, regulatory change or change in law, order from police or local authority, lock-outs or other industrial action or a pandemic, epidemic or other widespread illness or any event or circumstance which puts at risk or endangers the health, safety or security of the event attendees and/or our and/or your personnel, which prevents and/or affects the performance of these Terms and Conditions and/or the staging of the Event, and could not have been prevented, avoided or remedied by the party affected by the Force Majeure event (i.e. the party not able to perform) taking reasonable precautions (“Force Majeure Event”). Performance under these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure event continues to affect performance. We and/or you will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure event to a close or to find a solution by which our and/or your obligations under these Terms and Conditions may be performed despite the Force Majeure event.
If refund is granted under these Terms and Conditions, please refer to the refund policy and procedure set by See Tickets here.
The Organiser reserves the right to change the seating arrangements in the performance areas due to unforeseen circumstances. All ticket holders that these changes affect will be notified when practicably possible.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO RECORDING
Patrons must not take any unauthorised audio, video, photographic or digital recording apparatus of any kind into any of the performance areas, nor make any audio, video or photographic recordings of any kind. The Organiser reserves the right to confiscate any unauthorised audio, video and photographic recordings.
1. Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Unless otherwise stated in this clause, our and the venue’s liability to you in connection with the event (including in the event of cancellation or rescheduling) shall be limited to the ticket price paid by you including the per ticket booking fee.
2. Neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) or property howsoever caused (including by us and/or by event partner(s)): (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by us or the venue; (b)in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence); or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions and/or any terms and conditions of the event partner(s).
You understand and agree that we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. By way of example, you hereby expressly waive all claims against us, against any and all of our affiliated companies as well as against any video conferencing or web conferencing platforms’ system provider for the Event for any of the following, understanding and agreeing that no warranty is made herein that (a) the Event will meet your requirements or expectations; (b) the Event will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, and/or error-free; and/or (c) the results that may be obtained from attending the Event will be accurate or reliable.
1. Visitors may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication or security purposes whilst at the Event by the Organiser and our trusted sponsors and partners.
2. It is a condition of your admission to the Event that no commercial (non-private) use may be made by you of the Event or any part of it.
3. By registering and/or by participating to the Event wherever physically or virtually via video conferencing or web conferencing platforms/tools, you acknowledge that certain sessions and/or social functions may be, photographed and/or filmed and/or web streamed and that some of these photos and video recordings can be used for the minutes of Event/meeting, news, promotional purposes, future marketing materials, illustration, information and dissemination activities via Organizer’s own websites or inclusion on Organizer’s social media pages which may process personal data according to their own policies. However you are advised that incidental inclusion of some images of yourself within any recording or photos may take place. Photos and recordings will be publicly available.